Alice PR & Events is a young and growing public relations agency, with offices in Dublin and Belfast. We connect clients with their target audiences through media relations, online communications, training and creative events.
At Alice, we work on projects that excite us and issues we care about. Our clients include national and international research and innovation organisations; cultural festivals and major public events; charities and advocacy groups campaigning on important societal issues; and start-ups and SMEs.
We are selective about who we work with and who works for us. We are currently recruiting for an ambitious and creative Account Manager with superb attention to detail and a strong understanding of media relations. We want someone calm and collected, who can prioritise quickly and juggle competing demands on their time, and who has high standards and a passion for communications.
As a team, we are sociable and supportive of each other. We love our work, and enjoy working together. We do not micromanage. We have a sense of humour and try not to take ourselves too seriously.
About the role:
As Account Manager, you will execute PR campaigns on behalf of clients, using a combination of traditional, digital and social media tools and techniques. You will also contribute to ongoing business development at Alice PR & Events. Key tasks include:
Public Relations & Event Management
- Coordinating client accounts and serving as a daily point of contact for clients.
- Devising and delivering strong media relations and social media campaigns for clients with wider Account Teams.
- Evaluating and reporting on client campaigns.
- Drafting copy and managing the design process for client publications and websites.
- Managing and mentoring more junior members of staff.
- Managing marketing and logistics for client events.